My 30-day blogging challenge has ended, and I’m happy to report that I haven’t missed even one day. I have learnt a ton and had fun having this daily task: to produce a blog entry every day. In the past, I used to write my blogs for several days, but now I think it is going to change.
What did I learn?
1. I learnt that I really know a lot about filmmaking and 30 blogs in 30 days is not enough time to blog out all the knowledge I carry inside me.
2. I learnt that I could write to short deadlines, even when I’m tired and just want to go to sleep.
3. Music stimulates my creative thinking, even when nothing else seems to be working.
4. I have become a much stronger writer and confident writer.
5. I have become more comfortable with my writing, by sharing my ideas and experience I have had in the indie filmmaking world.
I had fun over the past 30 days. I hope you will find my blogs useful. More is coming. I’m branching out to Medium so follow me there.
My main priority over the coming months will be my $9.99 Film School with monthly updates so head over there to check if this is something you may need.