1. The VOD platforms and the Internet opened up many new lucrative revenue streams for the indie crowd.
2. Finally, filmmakers aren’t dependent on a few DVD distribution companies, dodgy distributors or venues that would like to share the profits but won’t lift a finger to help out market and promote your film.
3. Times have changed a lot, and with the right plan and implementation, your film can find the fame and success you are dreaming of.
4. The Creative Distribution Model I created will help you understand the creative distribution and help you start on the right path if this is the path you are choosing to follow.
This package includes the following:
– “Film Distribution of Indie Films in the 21 Century” (How do you distribute an indie film? What do you need to distribute your film successfully? Are you stuck with your film’s distribution? This e-book will help you move forward and find a successful path for your distribution.)
– “Digital Marketing Campaign Plan for Your Film”
– “How to Write Your Marketing and Distribution Plan”
– “Once You Take Your Film to the Market You Should…”
– “Quick Guide to Film Distribution”
– “Quick Pitch Template”
– “Theatrical Distribution Costs”
– “Theatrical Release”
– “Three Marketing Hacks to Help You with Film Distribution”
–“What Not to Do While Marketing Your Film?”
– “How to Sell Your Movie?”
–“How to Build Your Film’s Website?”
– Filmmakers Useful Links
89 links to film distribution companies’ websites (for both: narrative and documentary films)
16 links to short films distributors’ websites
4 links to sales agents representing short films
88 links to sales agents websites representing feature films (narrative and documentary)