How Does It Work?
We will meet face to face either in Central London or South East London. If you are not based in London, don’t worry we can skype. Our meeting will last for an hour. During that meeting, we will talk about you and your creative business, projects or idea. After the initial meeting, I’ll work on your Digital Media Strategy Plan, which I’ll email you within seven days after our meeting.
The Digital Media Strategy Plan will include:
- Setting goals.
- Setting objectives that will help you reach your goals.
- Defining and finding your audience.
- Understanding what could be the main barrier that won’t allow you to achieve your goals.
- Digital Media Strategy plan to help you reach your goals in the next 6 months.
- Social media strategy tactics and ideas that will help you make your strategy come to life and reach your target audience.
PLUS BONUS: Digital Media Bundle
Who Is This For?
- You are a scriptwriter who wants to attract an agent to represent their work.
- You are a writer trying to find ways to reach a wider audience and gain more online exposure.
- You are a filmmaker promoting her new film or trying to gain momentum for a crowdfunding campaign or to attract a traditional distribution deal.
- You are a creative who struggles to reach the right audience with their creative work and offerings.
- You are an entrepreneur looking for creative ways to reach your goals and find ways to engage with the right customers.
If you have any questions about my One-on-One email me @ firstname.lastname@example.org with Digital Media Strategy Coaching in the subject line or simply scroll down and make the payment to start the ball rolling.
The investment for your own personal Digital Media Strategy Coaching is £399 (which is roughly $500).
Once you make the payment I’ll be in touch with a questioner. If by any chance you don’t hear from me in 24 h. after making the payment please do email me.